We have an outstanding opportunity with a firm located on the eastside of Rochester. This firm offers a great culture, team atmosphere, dedicated employees, and a beautiful office in a desirable location! If you have previous experience in the financial field and want to take your talents to an organization that will appreciate and recognize your worth, efforts and contributions, then we have the role for you.
A Client Service Associate will work closely with relationship managers, portfolio managers, wealth planners, private investments and the back office operations team to ensure high-quality service. This position requires a positive professional attitude, strong computer skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work in a team environment. This is a DIRECT HIRE, pay is between $45-60K depending on experience, hours are 8-5 and this position is on site.
If you want to work for a great firm, contact Ann or Alanna immediately for consideration!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all client needs and requests are handled promptly, accurately, and professionally.
- Responsible for accurately handling all aspects of the client account opening process ‐ custodial paperwork, portfolio accounting and CRM system set up, asset transfers, and client communication.
- Monitor and research all money movement activity in and out of client accounts on a daily basis.
- Handle routine client requests for distributions, name and address changes, gift processing, bill payments, account information, etc.
- Create client presentations/communications through collaboration with portfolio managers, planners, private investments, and the back‐office operations team.
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system and ensure the accuracy of tasks, notes, and records.
- Responsible for answering phone lines and ensuring calls are routed to the proper person.
- Coordinate client communications and be a supportive part of the client service process.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Continue to develop technical knowledge and expertise.
- Guide others through your behavior – ‘leading by example’ within the team and across the firm.
- Identify and evaluate daily workflows for process improvement opportunities and work with Manager to enact change.