AP Professionals has an exclusive opportunity with a growing professional services firm that is seeking their first Human Resources Manager. This position will be responsible for overseeing critical systems within the HR function, with a strong focus on employee relations and development and HR compliance, policies, and procedures. This role will require a confident professional who has demonstrated an ability to build relationships and influence leaders and teams to implement change, create new programs, and contribute to building a cohesive and productive work environment.
- Provides guidance across the business to support inititatives related to recruitment, onboarding, performance management, and employee relations.
- Promotes a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, ensuring that HR practices are aligned with these principles.
- Collaborates with department managers to address employee concerns and foster positive working relationships.
- Manages employee recognition and engagement programs to boost morale and retention.
Human Resources Operations and Compliance
- Manages human resources policies, procedures, and programs, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of all human resources procedures and is able to implement changes that continue to build programs that are operationally efficient., including
- Manages all recruitment, on-boarding, benefits administration, performance evaluations and career development programs.
- Owns and monitors HR technology and systems to optimize operations.
- Oversees the payroll processing function, ensuring employees are paid properly and timely.
- Develops and implements employee training and development programs that support career growth and business objectives.
- Manages the performance review process.